Friday, July 2, 2010

Card Challenge at Sketches for You




I have a challenge going on at Sketches4you http://sketchesforyou.ning.com that you should check out soon because the first person to post a card is getting a little RAK from me!
And the winner of the challenge will also get a RAK from me. It is my first challenge over there and I wanted to try to generate a little excitement with some extra goodies!!
It is a card challenge for my group, Cards, cards and more cards.
Here is the sketch you use as your inspiration and here is the card I made as an example.
This will be a fun bi-monthly challenge group with prizes!! And there are other challenges there with prizes....you should come join and play along!
This is the 4th of July weekend and I bet all of our cameras get a workout!! And I bet there will be tons of awesome layouts made with them. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!
Happy 4th everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic sketch woman!!! Love it :) You are soooo sweet to offer RAKs left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I went to look, even going so far as joining and still did not get to where you are... I know what you are saying so stop...... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Stacey and your card example is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete