Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cards Galore







Good morning world!


How is everyone today?? Feeling chipper and ready to scrap??!!


Don't you just love getting up super early?? (no, me neither) lol


But I guess sometimes we have to make lemonade out of lemons.


So....Happy Wednesday to you!!


I have been making cards lately. While I was on vacation it was just the easier thing to make and still satisfy my need to be creative. And it was an easy thing for my kids to work on too. I'm new to it so don't be too harsh in your criticism and give me a little time to get better and better.


Here are 3 cards I made.
One was for a card sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!
I just love their site. All the girls there are fun and interesting and so talented. I tried out Perfect Pearls powder on it and like how it turned out. As always it looks better in person...I'm not the best at photographing my stuff. I entered it over in their challenge.
Fia over at Sketches4you is running a month long Scrap Girl of the Month contest and has added challenges all month to earn points. I really love the card that I made for her challenge to use a puzzle piece on your lo or card. I'm sure you aren't supposed to say you love your work but this card just calls to me and came together so perfectly. And I agonized over what to make with a puzzle piece for so long! lol Anyway I just like it and hope you do too.
Last is my Christmas card I made for a card challenge by Dannette at Sketches4you. She posted the challenge late at night and I happened to be up scrapping so I immediately made a Christmas card to go with the sketch. I did a Christmas theme because I could combine it with another challenge there by Brenda to make a Christmas card with sparkle. (and I have just been in a Christmas card making mood. ha) Don't you love when things come together??
Everyone get out there and have a great day!!





2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love how you used the puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards :) Love your puzzle card!!!!

    ReplyDelete