Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Colorful Creations Blog Hop




I finished up the Colorful Creations Blog hop and posted them today. Good thing too since it ends today!! I actually made it to all 7 blogs and did all the challenges. I didn't realize that you couldn't combine challenges and had to do one again. I combined a digi that was required to be used with a card sketch challenge. Well, too bad for me...lol
I made this Christmas card instead. I like how it turned out. I have been in a Christmas card making mood....see more about this tomorrow! lol
The layout I did was for Stacy R.'s Scraplift challenge at Sketches4you and I combined it with a blog hop recipe to use bling, bird and a song title for the title. (Stacy R.'s layout is the one with the mother and baby) I think mine turned out well and those cute boys of mine help make it so cute!
I still haven't left to drive home. I had a headache and didn't get things packed and loaded in my car until after 4pm today. Too late to start out. So I will be up early in the morning driving. Wish me good travels and good weather!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I looked at their blog hop and thought no way, don't have the time! You rock girl!!! Sorry your headache didn't go away. I really like your brother love layout. Such a wonderful thing to scrapbook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll just ditto Denise's comment!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the blog hop and your card and layouts are fantastic. Hope you are feeling better today and were able to get on the road. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card of the boys. I woke up this morning and thought the boys were here with David, Was sad that they weren't.
    Did you make the blue card??? I like it too...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete