Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19th Weekly Stash Challenge




Here is the layout I made for my Sketches4you Weekly Stash challenge. I had something else planned but had problems uploading the picture yesterday so I had to come up with a new idea.
My new idea was to use bling and blue and stay monochromatic. Staying monochromatic isn't easy. At least not with the stash I have here on vacation! lol
I can't remember where I got the sketch from (anyone know?) I thought it was from a blog hop on Colorful Creations. But I haven't gone over there yet to look (or post it)
I did a ton of scrapping yesterday and I am going to feed them to you slowly as I drive back home...I am scheduling them to post while I drive...cool huh?
Come do this challenge with us. It will be fun and I am giving out RAK to 2 winners!!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite layouts of yours. It's so pretty and I am loving the title!!!!

    ReplyDelete