Sunday, July 25, 2010

More and More Cards







I made a few more cards and wanted to show you.

I have been hopping along on the bloghop at Colorful Creations this week. And one of their challenges was to use this cute cat digi. And here is my take on it. I actually combined it with a bloghop sketch challenge...which was a no no so I had to make another card for that.
I made the squirrel card for Dannette's card challenge at Sketches4you. She didn't require squirrels (lol) but it was a sketch challenge and you had to use ribbon and a scallop. Fun.
And then I made the bear card just because I wanted to use that bear stamp. I got it free and wanted to see how it looked. And since I never make cards that I have to "color", I thought I should try it and practice. I love the shape of this card. I had a good time making it.
Well, I should be home or almost home from my drive my now...are you ready yet for me to be "live" again??!!
Talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh....you finally learned to color between the lines...I am so proud of you!!!!!!! Great cards........

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are just too cute. Hope you enjoyed your trip away.

    ReplyDelete