Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch and card challenge











Sorry to have been missing for the last couple of days. Computer issues...but I did get a little scrapping done.
I did this layout for Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch challenge and then used my scraps to make the card for their card challenge. I even used the rest of the scraps and made a tag for Sketches4you.
My mom had a birthday this last week and so you will all be seeing the "birthday hat" again in a layout soon. lol I also got a great shot of her and her 80 year old sister that I am definitely going to scrap in the next two days.
My mom has gotten on the Scrapping bandwagon - in that she has started crocheting me flowers to put on layouts and cards. And every time she is out shopping she is looking for scrapping supplies! I love it!! lol Every time she comes to visit me she is bringing me something. ha
My vacation here in OK is rapidly coming to an end. And I will be back home by this time next week. I am happy and sad. I am happy to get back to my familiar space but will miss all the family here.
Hope your weekend is wonderful!!

7 comments:

  1. You totally rocked those sketches Stacy! I love love love the layout!!! Great us of the scraps for your card :) The ribbon you used on both is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work with the sketches! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get do the sketches! The card & layout are both wonderful! Thanks for using Sassy Lil' Sketches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and LO! love the matted photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Great job with the sketches! Did you use scraps from the layout to make the card? Way to use that paper up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are the beautiful cards I made??? lol

    ReplyDelete