I was checking out my friend, Denise's blog http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/ like I do everyday and I read that she has won this award and then I read that she has awarded it to me!!!
This award comes with a set of rules...1) Thank the person who gave it to you 2) Tell seven things about yourself 3) Pass the award on to five bloggers whom you think are fantastic...
First....Thank you Denise. You rock!! (LOL)
Second...here we go...
1) I have 5 awesome children.
2) I never go anywhere without a book.
3) I just started scrapping in March (!).
4) The 1st five years I was married we moved every June! My husband works for IBM (I've Been Moved).
5) I love to cook and I must have know some how that I would eventually have a large family because I have always cooked way too much food even when I was only cooking for me!
6) I don't really like mushrooms, olives or eggplant.
7) I got married in the Bahamas and we had to go there a week early and "establish residency"!
And finally.....drum roll please....here are 5 awesome bloggers who definitely deserve this award. Please go check them out and see how right I am.
1)the first person I would normally give it to is Denise at http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/ but I bet that since she awarded it to me I will need to pick 5 more. But you should still rush over and check out her blog!!
2) Marlene at http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/ All I need to say is "hilarious" but I will add...."super talented".
3) Fia at http://sketchesforyou.blogspot.com/ So talented and nice.
4) Jacilynn at http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/ Makes the most beautiful cards!
5) Lorraine at http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/ Awesome and talented!
6) Betty Anne at http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/ Sweet, talented and an awesome blogger!
I hope you all had an awesome weekend and for the people in the USA a great 4th of July!!